GOODS IN REQUIREMENTS
Please read the following requirements carefully before sending any stock to Huboo.
|Failure to follow these requirements will result in extra charges and delays to stock being checked in, or goods being returned to you|
1. All products MUST be added to ‘Listings with Huboo’ with correct Identifiers before sending
goods in. This allows us to book your products in and get them ready for selling. We cannot
receive items that do not have a Huboo listing. Charges may apply.
2. Products must be clearly identified. The Identifier Field of the product listing MUST match exactly with the Identifier on your product packaging. This can be a SKU specific to your business, EAN etc. but it must be clearly marked on all products, so that identification can be undertaken quickly and easily.
STOCK’S OUTER PACKAGING MUST HAVE:
• Only 1 SKU per carton where possible. For smaller items, SKUs must be separated and contained within their own packaging.
• Huboo Ref number (four-digit code found in My Hub in your Huboo dashboard)
• P-number of the product’s listing
• Unique Client Identifier for the product
• Quantity of units inside the carton
• Each pallet should be identified by an ‘Advanced Shipping Notice’ - a paper list of all the items and their case quantities on that pallet. Please see Step 3 of the ‘Sending stock to Huboo’ article for more information.
3. If you are sending a carton or bag with all of the same items inside, then 1 label identifying what is in the carton will suffice.
4. Tell us what’s coming before your goods arrive please create an AAD (Add a Delivery); using the ‘add stock’ function on your Huboo dashboard. This will be explained in your Dashboard Demo with your BDM.
5. We need to be able to identify your items as yours when they arrive. Make sure that the first line of the address that you send your shipments to contains your unique, 4-digit Huboo reference number and 6-digit unique delivery number. This can be found under ‘Hub’ on your Huboo dashboard.
6. For any carton or package that is above 15kg gross packaged weight, you must mark all sides of the carton or package clearly with “HEAVY PACKAGE”.
There will be a charge for each item that is over 15kg. The charge will be calculated based on the time it takes to break down cases and worked out using our hourly labour charge.
| Maximum carton size is: 600 x 400 x 400mm |
Any goods THAT HAVEN’T BEEN booked in with us before arrival or that are damaged or dangerous on arrival may be rejected at the WAREHOUSE’s discretion.
Huboo will not accept liability or cover additional costs for deliveries that are rejected.
1. All palletised loads must be pre-notified and a delivery slot booked with our warehouse.
This must be done through the ‘add stock’ function on your Huboo dashboard.
2. If you are going to be sending more than 3 pallets worth of stock in a single shipment, you also need to book a delivery slot with goods in.
This can be done by emailing the goods in site;
Failure to do so could result in your stock being rejected.
3. All pallet loads must be within the confines of the pallet. Any offset, tilted, or leaning loads may be rejected at the discretion of the warehouse supervisor, on grounds that the load would be unsafe to move.
4. All pallets must be structurally sound and free from damage.
5. If your lorry and/or container load is not palletised and requires handballing of the load, then this must be pre-booked and a container unload charge will be raised.
6. Any goods not booked in with us before arrival, or that are damaged or dangerous on arrival may be rejected at the warehouses’ discretion. Huboo will not accept liability or cover additional costs for deliveries that are rejected.
7. All palletised stock sent to our UK sites must arrive on 4-way entry 1200x1000mm standard UK pallets. Pallets should not be stacked over 1400mm high, including the pallet thickness.
8. All palletised stock sent to our EU sites must arrive on 4-way entry 1200x800mm standard Euro/EPAL pallets. Pallets should not be stacked over 1400mm high, including the pallet thickness