ENHANCE YOUR SERVICE
WITH HUBOO EXTRA
ENHANCE YOUR SERVICE WITH HUBOO EXTRA
As is standard practice in fulfilment, we limit our liability to our customers under our service terms and conditions. However, we can offer something extra to enhance our liability and service to you when your goods are in transit. Read on to find out.*
|HUBOO ITEM EXTRA|
This enhancement to our liability to you means that if your item is lost or damaged in transit we would pay you for the sales value of the item up a maximum amount chosen by you:
Up to £5 loss or damage payment +25p
Up to £20 loss or damage payment +50p
Up to £100 loss or damage payment +1.50p
Selecting HIE can work well if you stock items that can vary greatly in price or fragility. This can be chosen for an individual item when adding a product to Huboo using the Huboo dashboard. You could opt to protect just the expensive or fragile items for instance.
If you select HIE, we require you to provide proof of customer refund before we make any payment.
|HUBOO ACCOUNT EXTRA|
We offer enhanced Huboo liability at account level based on your monthly spend with us and based on a payment per shipment rather than item should something happen to your delivery. This can be set up by contacting us.
HAE comes in two levels:
DON’T WANT ANYTHING EXTRA?
Please be aware that if none of the above is taken out, then we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of goods whilst in transit with your carrier beyond our liability as stated in our service terms and conditions
1. Although Huboo Extra increases our liability for not meeting obligations to you under our service terms and conditions, there is a cap of £1000 plus VAT claims pay out limit within any given calendar month.
2. For UK orders, delivery must be at least 14 days late after the expected delivery date before you can request payment for loss.
3. For international orders you must wait until 31 days after the expected delivery date to request payment for loss.
4. You must in each case make your request within the following 31 days.
5. You will need to complete our Raise a Ticket form for each request, which will require the details outlined below:
a. If you are requesting payment for damage, you must provide photographic evidence sufficient to show we (or our courier) have failed to take reasonable care of your item
b. If your item or shipment is out for delivery but your customer has cancelled their order, you will need to provide proof of refund to your customer(s) before we make any payment.
6. No amount is payable in the following circumstances:
a. If the reason your item is lost or damaged in transit is something beyond our control.
b. If your goods are lost or damaged because of something you’ve done or not done and which we need you to do, for example if we’ve been given the wrong information.
c. when courier tracking shows an order was delivered.
7. If we pay you for the loss or damage of an item that is later returned to sender at Huboo by the courier, we reserve the right to reverse the credit for that item (if it’s in a re-saleable condition).
8. Huboo Extra may be withdrawn, replaced or modified at any time.