In order to use this integration the Mirakl client must have a Mirakl Connect account.
Mirakl is an oAuth2 system which means that the user will have to login to their Mirakl Connect account through Roseta in order for us to collect the right permissions and credentials to their account.
These permissions include:
- Collect and fulfil orders with items from Huboo.
- Synchronize stock between Huboo and Mirakl.
To set up the Mirakl integration, you'll need to raise a Ticket here with Tech Support and provide the following information.
- The Marketplace you use with Mirakl
- Confirm if you want inventory to be synced with your Mirakl automatically or if you'd like to do it manually
- Confirm if you have any bundle listings (our current integration cannot pull bundle orders)
Once you hear back from a Tech Support agent via ticket, you'll be provided with credentials/password to log in this link below:
On the left hand side of the page, click Company Account tab > Grant Authorisations > Connect your account to Mirakl
You'll be redirected to Mirakl and will be prompted to log in to your account.
Once you have done this you will need to go the 'fulfillment' tab and enable fulfillment for the marketplace on Mirakl
Confirm with Tech Support agent on ticket to complete the final step. That's it!