If Huboo does not currently offer an integration with the sales channel you use, or if you just need to make simple listings in Huboo quickly, you can create listings manually using the dashboard.
How To Create A Huboo Listing Using The Dashboard
Sign into your Huboo account, click on the "Listings" Menu and click "Listings Not With Huboo" from the drop-down menu:
In the top right hand side of the "Listings Not With Huboo" page, you'll find an "Add Product Manually" button:
The following form will appear, with each field clearly labelled with notes explaining the field's purpose:
- Title and Identifier are mandatory fields.
- SKUs are optional, but recommended.
- If you don't add a cost price, we won't be able to give you an accurate overview of your stock value held at Huboo.
Complete the fields with the relevant product information:
Beneath these fields, you'll be given the option to upload an image for the listing.
Click the "Choose file" button and select a .jpg file under XXmb to upload.
(If you choose not to do this now, you can always go back to the listing and add an image later)
Click the "Submit" button
You should then see a pop-up box to confirm your listing has been added
What Data Can I Not Add When Creating Listings Using The Dashboard?
When you add listings manually, you can only add the core product information the form requests. As such you cannot add specific data such as eBay item numbers or product IDs specific to your sales channel.
When Should I Create Manual Listings?
- When you only sell your items on a channel that Huboo does not integrate with.
- If you need to manage stock for items that are not listed individually for sale on your sales channel(s).
- If you want to create a second listing for an item (to store stock separately) for an item you have already added using the "Listings Not With Huboo" section of the dashboard.
- When you need to create simple listings quickly.
When Should I Not Create Manual Listings Using The Dashboard?
- If you need us to match orders / synchronise your inventory levels on channels such as eBay/Amazon using item number or ASIN instead of your SKU.
- If you don't have SKUs assigned to your products. If you need to make manual listings but don't have SKUs please refer to our guide on SKUs and Identifiers for help creating a SKU system.
- If you need to create a large number of listings manually - we recommend importing listings to huboo via csv file in this scenario.
If it's important that you add specific details such as eBay item numbers, or ASIN numbers from Amazon, or other IDs associated with website listings (for integrated platforms), we recommend adding listings using the "Listings Not With Huboo" section of the dashboard.