Should you wish to integrate to Huboo via our Open API you should please follow the below steps:
- Please register here https://hupick.staging.huboo.uk/ to create a staging account and get in touch with Tech Support Team by providing your login to approve your Open API access credentials.
- Login to https://hupick.staging.huboo.uk/ after Tech Support Team has confirmed you have been aproved Open API access credentials.
- After you logged in, please follow this link to get to Open API swagger https://app.staging.huboo.uk/api/documentation
- Go to step 3 in the Open API Developer Documentation (file below) for connecting Open API via BeareerAuth
- In order to Authorize please use your loggin and password that you have used for https://hupick.staging.huboo.uk/ account
- Create a support ticket for our Technical Support Team, requesting us to add artificial positive inventory values to your staging dashboard account to allow you to test reading inventory and placing orders. (Note - Please, ensure that you create listings in your Staging Dashboard prior to raising this request).
- Once you have created test orders, you may wish to test fetching tracking data from your staging dashboard. If so, please create a support ticket requesting us to add artificial tracking information to the order(s) in question.
- If you have questions / encounter difficulties whilst developing your integration, please create a support ticket . Please note we do not offer direct Developer phone/email support for Open API integration development, but are able to submit information and support requests in the form of tickets to our engineering department where required.
Once you have completed your development testing, you can integrate with our Open API user production environment by following this link - Set Up Process For Production Open API Users.